SEO Foundation Proposal – New Website
Searchography has developed its SEO Foundation Package for new websites with two primary goals in mind:
- Satisfy most compulsory SEO regulations as established by Google and other popular search engines
- Lay a foundation for potentially more serious SEO efforts in the future, many of which can be implemented clients.
The Scope of the SEO Foundational package will include, but not be limited to these processes:
- Install and configure Google Analytics to track hundreds of important statistics about your website
- Install and configure Google and Bing Webmaster Tools to help you identify common SEO-related problems that may develop on your website over time
- Activate and implement Google Analytics goal tracking to better analyze how successful your primary call-to-actions are
- Identify and correct canonicalization problems (duplicate content issue)
- Create, configure and submit an XML sitemap for Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Create, configure and configure HTML sitemap for your website’s visitors
- Create, and configure an optimized robots.txt
- Identify dozens of important keywords that should be included in your website’s content for both the short term and long term.
- Examine site hierarchy and identify problems/opportunities from an SEO perspective.
- Install and configure important tools and plugins that will help you:
- Identify server errors on your site including 403, 404, and 5XX errors on your site
- Identify and correct broken links on your site as they develop
- Easily include important keywords to URLs, page titles, h1 tags, alternate text and image titles as per Google specifications
- Automate the creation of links, both internal and external, for important keywords and websites